- In compliance to the order of the State Cabinet, decision has been taken to provide the facility of free medical examination, medicines and treatment to the HIV patients under the Mukhya Mantri BPL Jeevan Raksha Kosh since December 2009.
- On the issuance of medical certificate to the persons affected by HIV/AIDS by the team, formed by the Medical Department or green diary of patient, concession of 75 percent in the bus fare and 50 percent concession shall be provided in the fare of railways to the AIDS patient for the journey from their residence to the hospital for the purpose treatment.
- In compliance of the decision taken by the Union Food & Civic Supplies Department, New Delhi, the Food & Civic Supplies Department , GoR has included the HIV/AIDS affected persons in the Antyodaya Ann Yojana.
- Palanhar Yojana is provided to children living with HIV/AIDS & affected with AIDS.
- The Social Justice & Empowerment department, GoR, under the Widow Pension Scheme, is providing a pension of Rs 500 per month to all the HIV/AIDS affected women of any age.
“A widow of any age who is HIV/AIDS positive and registered with the RSACS shall be included in the definition of the destitute for the purpose of these rules.”
- Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society has directed all the government and non government blood banks to make available, free of cost, blood to the HIV/AIDS affected persons, when required, without donor.